8/21/15

Etched Butterfly Wishes

Hey everyone, have you tried etchall yet?   Etchall allows you etch some amazing designs.

Using etchall I created this Butterfly Wishes jar.

I die cut this beautiful butterfly on vinyl using my Cricut.  I wanted a large butterfly to fit this jar and the detailing was perfect.  Using the etchall Squeege, be sure to rub the vinyl to ensure it remains in place during the etching process.



Using etchall etching crème and a paint brush, I coated the jar and left the cream in place for approximately 15 minutes. 



Since the etching crème is reusable, the crème can be removed and put back in the jar for another project.

Next, I rinsed off the jar and removed the stencil.
 
 
And this is the result.  The jar is frosted, but the area where the stenciled butterfly was adhered is clear.  I'm now using this jar to hold all my butterflies and wishes.
 
 
 
 
To finish, I just added assorted ribbons and a tag.
  



The stamp is from So Suzy Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

1 comment:

  1. I pray all your wishes come true!!! Delightful idea. Thank you!! Next time to take the picture, try filling the jar with dark tea or Pepsi to be able to see the shape of the butterfly, then finish as you did. Just an idea! Try it and let me know how it works. God Bless for all your time and efforts for B&B...etchall.

    ReplyDelete