11/18/14

Give Thanks

It's a new challenge at Cornish Heritage Farms, and Kelly has asked us to create a card of gratitude/thankfulness using the color brown.

I stamped the Trees Backgrounder stamp (which is one of my favorites) in brown ink on pattern paper that I really didn't like.  It's amazing how much different that paper looks now - I love the look of the sunset on the trees.




The sentiment is from the Fall Harvest Stamp Set and was added to a chipboard element that was inked with Faber Castel Gelatos.  May Arts ribbon was tied to the chipboard and it was then added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.


 

Don't forget to check the Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team's cards on their blogs: 



 

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

1 comment:

  1. Absolutley wonderful Steph!! Such a great take on the theme and colors!

    I'm grateful to be on the Team with you! ❤️

    ReplyDelete