9/11/14

Monogram Ceramic Plaque with Ann Butler Designs

Hi everyone, and I've got a post on this Ann Butler blog today.

I found this ceramic plaque and wanted to try Ann Butler's Crafter's Ink from ColorBox.  I must say that I love the result.  No smearing.  A perfect impression every time and since I was using 1" stamps around the edge, I was thrilled with the results.



Using KellyCraft's EZ-De's Flourish ABC's, I stamped my initial in the center with Berry Ink.  Then stamped around the initial with Aquamarine Ink




I stamped the Unity 1" Leaves All Over stamp around the edge, holding an oval mask in place so the leaves would flow around the letter. 


 
Flipping over the oval die cut, I stamped it with the Unity 2" Diamonds and Plaid stamp in Berry Ink.  I did not like the Aquamarine stamped pattern so I covered it with the die cut oval.
 


I used Sunshine Ink to add dots from the Unity 2" Doily Picnic Stamps over the initial.  Around the edges I painted Earth Safe Finishes in Aquamarine.  As a finisher, I adhered some lovely May Arts ribbon around the oval.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment