9/25/14

Craftwell - Guest Designer

Hi everyone, I am thrilled to be guest designing for Craftwell USA today.  Craftwell is the maker of eBrush, Teresa Cut 'N' Boss, eBosser,  and eCrafter as well as some amazing large format embossing folders.

I received this awesome Theresa Collins embossing folder - Snapshots.  This embossing folder is  approximately 8 1/2" x 12" - I've not seen one this large before and it's the perfect size for a full sheet of cardstock.   The possibilities are endless with an embossing folder of this size. 





 
I used Core-dinations cardstock for the base, cutting it to fit my card.  Using the embossing folder, I embossed the cardstock, then used a distressing tool over the embossed images.   I added another sheet of cardstock on top, distressed the edges and wrapped yellow ribbon around the panel.  A birthday cake and coordinating sentiment were stamped and embossed, then die cut to fit the card.

The embossing folder created a perfect backdrop for my card.
 
 
 
 
 
This 8" x 8" square frame also uses Core-dinations cardstock.   I cut out the center of the paper then embossed the panel.  I again distressed the entire piece and adhered it to the frame with Mod Podge.  For the opening, I stamped a sentiment with Ann Butler's ColorBox Berry Ink and embossed it with Top Boss Clear Embossing Powder. 
 
 
 
 
Assorted Prima flowers were inked with Berry Ink and added around the opening. 
 
I think this would be a perfect gift for the upcoming holidays, don't you?
 
Be sure to stop by the Craftwell blog and check out what their designers have been creating.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment