1/3/12

I'm Smitten

Got my hands on some cute Penny Black stamps some time ago and just got around to creating with them. They are just so cute and sweet!



I used Clearsnap's Rollagraph with Wordsworth Wheel and Wicked Black ink to ink up the card backdrop. Then I chose some Theresa Collins pattern paper to use on top. I matted it first with some black cardstock.

I stamped the image on Cryogen White and colored with the following Copic Markers:
Cupcake wrapper and icing: R29, R22, R20
Cupcake: E15, E33, #53
Dress: R37, R35,R22
Hair: E37, 15, E33
Bow: R 37, R35
Wings: G24, G21
Cake decorations: G24, Y13
Cherry: R37, R22
Face/Hands: E000cE0000
Cheeks: R11, 0, R20

Once colored I die cut into a circle with Spellbinders Circle Die and inked the edges with Donna Salazar Chiffon Inx. Then I cut black cardstock with the Scalloped Circle Die and added this to the card front.

I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock with Wicked Black ink and then embossed with Clear embossing powder. I inked the edges with Donna Salazar Chiffon Inx and added it to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: Theresa Collins
Stamps: Penny Black
Ink: Colorbox, Wicked Black; Donna Salazar Chiffon Inx
Embossing Powder: Clearsnap Top Boss
Rollagraph: Clearsnap Wordsworth
Markers: Copic Markers
Glitter: Smooch Glitz, Firecracker
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities

No comments:

Post a Comment